WakeBoard | Rest | Repeat
On a wakeboard, riders strap their feet into boots connected to the board, similar to snowboarding. wakeboarding is a stimulating, dynamic and exhilarating sport. Fly across the water at breakneck speeds.
By strapping into a wakeboard, riders can stay connected to the board while performing aerial tricks. Since wakeboarders ride holding onto a rope, they can reach faster speeds and launch their boards over wakes to reach breath-taking heights.
Wakeboarding has a number of health and fitness benefits.
- Strengthens arm and leg muscles
- Improves flexibility in the hands and feet
- Improves reaction times and versatility
- Boosts your swimming ability
- Improves mental concentration and refreshes the mind from daily distractions.